Re: [TCML] Matching analog panel meters

I didn't have to create the scale. I simply scanned my
0-5 amp scale, erased the numbers, added new ones, and
printed. This kept the scale, manufacturer, specs,
model number, etc.
Adam

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280182876700&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230203000215&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013