Re: [TCML] Table top Magnifier

In a message dated 12/18/2007 11:43:07 A.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
DNVanDoren@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>Hello Everyone
>I wanted to show everyone my latest Tesla  project.
>A table top, plug and play Magnifier.
>I have photos at  this link  http://www.flickr.com/photos/21962809@N02/
>I've always  wanted a small table top coil that I could plug in  anywhere

David,

Nice work on the magnifier.  Are you sure the coupling is that  tight?
usually it's difficult to get it to 0.5.  Is that an oil insulated  secondary?
Also you can use Antonio's formula to figure out the overall coupling  of the
entire
system which will be much lower.  What is the total spark gap  spacing?

John