Re: [TCML] More wire better?

In a message dated 12/19/07 11:31:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, kc5gym@xxxxxxx writes:

I sense a sort of "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull sh_t " thing going on here.
Marko
kc5gym I concur; but hey, it worked for those folks at MIT, didn't it?
Matt D."

	Answer to last question appears to be yes and I sure wish someone in this group had the time and ambition to try to put out a really effective rebuttal to their nonsense.  Witricity is still being quoted anew as a wonderful and revolutionary discovery in magazines and even the press.  I started to do something myself but ran out of enthusiasm before I finished.  I did dig up evidence of "prior art" going back to Lodge's public demo of March, 1889 but stopped there.

Ed