Re: [TCML] Pictures of my Tesla Coil

The safest thing to do is unplug all high dollar
devices while running. You'd hate to kill a $1,000
high def TV. I killed computer components and an $85
garage door opener board as well, but they are cheap,
compared to home theaters. You lucked out on the X-Box
360. I think they only come with a 90 warranty, unlike
most "good" electronics.

Adam

--- "Barton B. Anderson" <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>