Re: [TCML] measure VDG voltage

Using Terry's E-field antenna and also calibrating this against a spark
gap (14" sphere discharging to grounded 7 inch sphere, and also a 30 inch
sphere discharging to a grounded 14 inch sphere), it works out to 26.5
kV/cm.  Both methods yielded nearly identical results.

Happy holiday sparks,

Dr. Resonance

Dr. Resonance