Re: [TCML] Newbie Grounding Question

-----Original Message-----

The only true RF ground is the bottom of the secondary. Connect it to your ground screen, counterpoise, or stake in the ground, or whathaveyou.

The electrical safety ground (green wire) should connect to the case of the NST.

Now, you may want to interconnect the electrical safety ground and the RF ground. If there is a line frequency primary to RF ground short, perhaps via a spark), it would ensure that your RF ground doesn't rise to the HV potential (important if you have one hand on the counterpoise and one foot on the floor)