Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Strike rings - to use or not to use

The "spark catcher" solution works well, and is easy to construct and set
up.  Bare welding rod also works excellent for smaller coils.  It is long
and stiff.  I just use 3 x 3 inch plywood for the base pieces.

Dr. Resonance

I remember someone reporting that primary strikes were eliminated after
they
put a plexiglas disc over the primary.

John