[TCML] rack for sale, dirt cheap, Denver pick-up

Does anyone want a 3/4 height electronic equipment rack really, really cheap?

specs:
19" std mounting width
42" high (24U) rack space
three or four blank (and not-so-blank) panels filling all but 4U at the bottom
I can probably give the buyer some more if needed

largest panel (10U?) includes:
* big Powerstat bezel mounted in the center
* G.E. 0-300 VAC meter - lens has small cracked area
* G.E. 0-30 AMP meter

top panel (about 4U I think) includes 2-pole 30A breaker

grey enamel finish

NO CASTERS

OPEN BACK, ie; no rear door

solid sheet metal bottom

---

It's not modern, but it's solid. Looks to be around 1950's style. More details or pictures on request. Make me an offer after you get the details or see pictures or something. Denver pick-up.

It's the gray one that's been sitting on the west wall of my workshop for years, between the cart with the HV transformers and the cardboard box of plastic stock, and behind the two big Tesla coil secondaries (which are now gone).

I will accept almost any semi-reasonable offer for this. I got it at an auction cheap, I'd just like to get my money out of it, and something for my trouble.

Make me a GOOD offer, and I'll throw in a fan tray or a 4U rack blower to go with it, your choice. That will completely fill the front.

 - Bill "Gomez" Lemieux

The mere fact that my assumptions are incorrect and my conclusions
invalid does not mean that I am not right in principle.