Re: VTTC Essential parts source

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Jim,

Thank you, I already had RF parts bookmarked on my
browser.  I think someone else on the list pointed it
out a few days ago.

I have plenty of fans left over from disruptive coil
static gap projects, so I can easily supply forced air
for the longer runs.  I must say though, I prefer the
look of the finned, heat sinked plate and grid caps,
if nothing else for aesthetic reasons alone.  Right
now I have the smaller porcelin caps (they were given
to me), which will be fine for first light and
subsequent short runs.  Plus I have two 833A's (also
free) which I can torture with abandon if I want to
until I get my 833C in a month or two.

My wife just helped me put the 8th coat of brush on
poly on my vttc secondary.  It is beginning to get
that great glassy exterior that I love to see on
secondaries.

-Brett

<http://www.rfparts.com/product.html>http://www.rfparts.com/product.html

> Regards,
> Jim Mora

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html