Re: VTTC from Eimac 8755 on eBay

Original poster: westland <westland@xxxxxx>

Thanks Matt ... you couldn't have answered my question better ... plus I get to propose my own price (do you think $50 each is too low for a bid?)

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Hi Chris

Try eBay:
item #160080409906 -- 33 Brand new in factory box Amperex 833As available @$150 + S&H

item # 5880851287 -- Cooling fan assembly for 2 833As $23.00 + S&H

Matt D.