RE: Newcomer

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

I have a page on my web site just for you.  Please see
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/howtodesign.htm.  The trouble, and the
beauty of building Tesla coils is that a very wide latitude of component
choices are possible, so it's not practical to give an extremely
specific shopping list.  That's why this list is here.  Read as much as
you can, get a general idea, and ask specific questions.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA