tungsten anyone?

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
I've been conversing in email with a sales rep from diamond ground products about tungsten for spark gaps. It occurred to me that maybe some on the list would be interested in getting some and I thought I'd ask and see if there was sufficient interest in organizing a bulk buy. They apparently have them in sizes all the way up to 1 1/2 inch diameter.
Mike

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail>Find a flick in no time with the<http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail>Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.