Re: My single 833A vttc -- first light!

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Brett - Wow!  You've made some real quick progress!
I'll be really interested to hear how those Yish caps
go.  Do they get pretty warm?  The price is certainly
right; I was planning on using them for my VTTC if a
suitable mica doesn't turn up by the time I've got all
the rest of my parts.

http://hot-streamer.com/brett/vttc/single_833_noshunts_with_doubler.jpg