RE: synchronous motor

Original poster: "Anthony R. Mollner" <penny831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Help me!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 4:24 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: synchronous motor

Original poster: "Anthony R. Mollner" <penny831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Ed and the group, any help on wiring this motor would help
tremendously. I have checked out the resistance on the windings and examined
it in more detail. It has two pairs or wires. One pair of Dark Red and Black
and the other pair of normal red and black. When I did a resistance check, I
found that they are separate from each other. The starter capacitor lead are
connected across both coil windings although I do not have a capacitor at
this time to add to it. Can anyone tell me how these are to be wired? Thanks
for all your help!

Oh, and the tag details are as follows:

Make: Teledyne
Model: 5PA66HY3A