Looking for Powerstat 1256D parts

Original poster: "The Krohns" <2halice@xxxxxxx>

Hello all,

I've purchased a Powerstat 1256D-2P two gang variac that experience peripheral damage in shipping. I'm hoping that someone has a dead unit I could scavenge parts off of. I'm looking for the following:

    Qty. 2    Bakeolite connection plates with fuse holders
    Qty. 1    7" diameter control handle for a 3/4" shaft
    Qty. 1    0-100 dial plate

To a lesser extent, I could use:

Qty. 2 sets aluminum grills, in good condition (which I don't expect to find)

Today, someone purchased two 7" control handles w/ pointers on Ebay. If you're reading this, I'm interested in purchasing one of them from you.

Cordially, Hal in Tucson