RE: vttc video....

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi John,

I am aware of the history of the controller as I gathered as much
information as I could about your work with the VTTC last year when I
started my work. I know I called the board with the dual 555's (or single
556) the Steve Ward controller in the previous post which didn't give homage
to its origin. I was merely indicating the source of the schematic I used to
build the board.

There is no doubt about the impact you and Dave Sharpe made on the VTTC art.

Thanks,
Cameron