Re: Candle Power

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Yeah. And did anyone notice how he "magnitized" the
nails? To magnitize something you would stroke it in
only one direction, repeatedly; not back and forth.

However, is it possible that he's using some kind of
thermocouple in the wicks of the candles? Perhaps one
type of wire in one wick, and another kind in the
other? Short of that, I don't see how any current
could flow through the wicks of a brand new candle to
the nails.

Adam