From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:56 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Electricial conductive beam

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gary,

 > What I
 > need is a fire beam laser that will shoot a beam of fire at the speed
 > of light this would conduct electricity but it has not been
 > invented.

And for what benign purpose do you "need" such a device for?

A wise person would ask, "Just because we can do it, does that mean we
should?"

I can see it now, electric-fire ray guns become the newest rage at high
school science competitions.  Go someplace else to seek advice on building
your senseless weapons.

Dave