Re: 813 in my vttc...

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

My latest design uses 22 stages running at 50 kV DC charging using a doubler circuit with an old dental X-ray xmfr. The dental units can rapidly charge the entire stack of all 22 stages in about 3 seconds. The inductors provide the hold-off when the unit fires thus eliminating the large and expensive inter-stage resistors necessary. Output is 1,100,000 Volts with a peak energy of 935 Joules per shot. This energy is with 2 caps per stage and would be 1/2 this value with one cap/stage.

I have some photos of a large Marx on our website at resonanceresearch.com. I don't have any photos of this smaller Marx which is designed to be 8 ft, 8 inches tall overall. 2 caps per stage, so 44 total caps required. I will order them in April or May, maybe even as early as March depending on incoming funds/work to support my projects.

Drop me your tel. number and I will give you a call prior to entering my order if you are interested. I plan on ordering at least 100 caps at a cost of around $2,500 with the initial order. I could add another 22 (single cap/stage) or 44 (2 caps/stage) with my order if you need them. I could also order some inductors for you as well.

Dr. Resonance

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Dr. Resonance,

Do you have any good pictures of your Marx Generators
running?  I would love to see that.  I was thinking
the Yish caps would be an inexpensive and wonderful
solution to building up a decent sized Marx bank too.