I guess there's not enough interest in a tungsten bulk buy

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
Well, I tried....sure seemed to have made a couple of good long threads pertaining to it, but only a couple of people actually expressed interest in buying any tungsten gaps, so I am dropping the idea of a bulk buy. For those of you interested, I will refer you to the sales rep I spoke to and will let you write to him directly. Sorry it didn't work out as a way to save a lot of $$, but their prices seem pretty reasonable as is.
send any inquires to:
<mailto:jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He can hook you up.
Mike