From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:16 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PHISH] Re: [PHISH] RE: synchronous motor

Hi Tony,

The main winding is hooked to line_hot and line_neutral.  The start
winding has three components in series (order probably not important)
and goes like this:

line_hot connected to cap.
other side of cap connected to cut out switch
other side of switch connected to start coil
other side of coil connected to line_neutral

If the rotation is in the wront direction, you can swap the two
connections of the start coil.

Gerry R.