Re: primary coil stand off construction question.

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

White delrin looks great and is easy to machine. I will email you some photos off-list for review.

Dr. Resonance

I'm in the process of rebuilding my flat primary and I want make or purchase some
stand off spacers. Does anyone have an tips on constuction and materials?
I see alot of use of lexan and polyethylene. I want to stay away from the PVC pipe unless there is a way to make it look nice without several wire ties to afix the copper tubing. I'm kinda limited on tools. I don't have access to a drill press but I have the standard power drill and router. I'm concerned about the speed of the tools actually melting
the plastic as well. Any help would be apprieciated.