TC Newbie

Original poster: "John Henderson" <jonalex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

I'd be very grateful for a pointer or two.

I've looked over a number of TC sites now and read a good deal of the
threads on this mailing list.

I wonder if anyone could point me to a site showing how to build a "starter"
TC system. That is not a house-sized monster like I've seen on some sites,
(just yet anyway....) but something I can build with my 2 boys and which
(important) is generally safe. Of course we want to see some sparks, that's
the thrill. But at least initially, they don't need to stretch across the
garden.

Many thanks,

John Henderson