Re: Laser guided Tesla Coil

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I saw the same TV show NOVA they shot rockets into the air and the carbon filled smoke exhaust provides a conductive path for the lightning to follow to the ground. It works to I have done it in my back yard. Success rate is about 2 lightning stricks to the yard out of 3 rockets launched.