My 813 VTTC / Need a tube!!!

Original poster: Dan Williams <coilerdude@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all, I have not been able to post to the list much as I have not had a connection until now.

My coiling activities have definately picked up!

I am currently working on an 813 VTTC and recently broke my only tube!!!
I am in a tight situation monetarily right now and need a tube(s) badly.
The coil is built on a base of plastic and Lexan, it has four plastic legs holding a wood top with the secondary. I have used allot of microwave parts, insulaters I have had forever, scrounged parts, etc.

It is almost done, all I need is the grid leak resistor and the tank cap. Brett Miller is helping me out with the resistor and we are going to experiment with a Mica MMC for the tank.

If anyone has a tube or tubes available I would be willing to trade other tubes, transformers, parts, lexan, etc.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Dan

Don't be flakey. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43909/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail>Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43909/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail>always stay connected to friends.