Re: primary coil stand off construction question.

Original poster: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Adam,
Try routing the first groove with your offset in each standoff, then clamp a solid 3/8" rod to your table at the distance from your bit that you want your spacing set, then you can just set your first groove on the rod to rout the second then just keep going the same for the rest. That should work for ya. Just take your time and hold on.

Stan

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I tried using my router table, but didn't have much
luck. I also tried my radial arm saw, but the yoke had
more slop than I wanted. My supports were 3/8" thich
and my tubing was also 3/8". My problem was in moving
the supports into the bit on my router table. I
couldn't get the slots to be perpendicular, no matter
how many times I tried. Were you using a plunge
router?

Adam

It's here! Your new message!