Re: Laser guided Tesla Coil :>(

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Last summer while looking at, Kill some time, you tube, or one of those video places I saw a video of some kids shooting off fireworks under a HV power line. There was a huge 60 Hz hum sound and a big arc that struck the ground near the kids. They were lucky someone didn't get killed.