Re: The MMC debate continues . . . . . .

Original poster: Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Ok,  Cool!!!!...

If "anyone" has an "MMC" that does not have safety resistors... "I" will be happy to "fix" your MMC for "free"... "I" will pay postage and all both ways here and back...

Just let me know the situation at Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and we'll work it out...

I can also send out resistors to anyone that can do the "fix" themselves for free...

"My apology to Terry if I offended him in any way." I guess the "washer machine" will fix the "mess in may pants"!! :o)))

But the "real deal" is just to tromp out there and "fix it all"...

Sorry again for my "ballistic" response in this case... I was "really mad"... But let's just "fix it" for like $50 bucks, and go on...

Cheers,

        Terry