Re: Laser guided Tesla Coil

Its probably well it happened quickly, as the FCC would hunt you down
and spank you for putting going "on air". A small TC resonating with at
a higher frequency with a smaller top load capacitance might make a lot
of noise.

Scott"

A quibble but my guess is that it would take a long time to recognize the noise and complain about it and I doubt if anyone runs a coil for hours on end. Even if he did the powers that be have bigger problems to worry about.

Ed