Re: Need TC for photo shoot in NY

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

We could do this project.

I have a small coil with a 42 inch spark length (0-42" with a small variac).

The coil would have to be shipped UPS to and from NYC. Matt would fly out there on a commercial plane to do the necessary technical assistance.

They could also save money by flying someone out to our shop in WI and shooting the effect. This would save time and shipping UPS red air shipping expenses for the coil.

If they are not in "a big rush" we could ship the coil and fly out there. Mon or Tues would not allow us enough time.

I will email a photo of the coil "off-list.

Dr. Resonance

Original poster: "Teslacoil Workshop" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla List,

I need someone willing and able to travel to New York city (Manhattan) for a professional photo shoot this Monday or Tuesday. The individual must have a reliable and working table top Tesla coil (120v, spark gap or VTTC) capable of producing arcs up to 12" max. (probably be between 6" - 8"). The photo shoot is for a "product in a bottle" and the client wishes to produce the optical effect of arcs emerging from the bottle top (i.e. the coil may be placed behind the bottle). Fee is negotiable.

Interested parties should send a brief resume and photo description of the coil to:

<mailto:jparisse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>jparisse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects