From: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>Tesla list
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: Mind Freak Video

Fixed URL:

http://tb3.com/tesla/tv/mf/index.html

Cheers,

        Terry

At 08:25 PM 1/2/2007, you wrote:
With the lightning thread getting so many responses, I thought some of you
might not have seen the video of Criss Angel, the magician from the "Mind
Freak" television show, getting hit by DC's big coil:
http://tb3.com/tesla/tv/mf/index.html. The video links are near the bottom
of the page.  It's quite the show.  As reported on the video, Criss received
nerve damage in his foot when his chain maille shark suit malfunctioned.
Ouch!

Hal in Tucson