From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:05 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Quick question

I had asked this once before a few years ago.

Would it be possible to see the originators name.  Every email comes in
"From Tesla List" and until now, you had to open each post to see who it was
from.  Now, that seems to have been stripped off as well so I cannot even
search for emails from a specific author.

Every other email list I use (12 of them) preserve the author's name in the
"From" line and append the list name to the subject line.  e.g.:  "[Tesla
List] Quick Question"

This would go a ____long____ way to helping people to organize their emails
and to weed out threads that are not of interest.

This is certainly not a show-stopper but it would be a great help.

Thanks!
Dave