RE: Tesla List - Micro Wave Oven Transformers

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The magnetron is a vacuum tube and it has a filament.

These windings are for that.  They need to be a high-voltage winding as the
filament/cathode operates at -2KV (give or take) and the plate and body of
the maggie is grounded to the chassis.

Dave