Re: Antonio de Queiroz' TESLASIM program

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "WESTLAND James C" <westland@xxxxxx>

The one problem I've had is with getting screen copies of my inputs and
outputs (I'd especially love to get the graphs, as these are scaled,
unlike optesla which seems to input only a low voltage 'trigger' to the
system.  I've tried ST.EXE in addition to Prntscrn on the keyboard, but at
best I just get a black background with no text or graphs.... I've also
tried the very flexible HyperSnap, with similar results.
ST (screenthief) works. You have to open the DOS screen (execute cmd in Windows XP), run ST,
then run Teslasim, and when you want to capture the screen press Ctrl-Alt-T.
Teslasim can save a table of the current plot, that you can plot with other program, and can save the
text in the messages window too.
I am not working on that program anymore. Maybe some day I write a better one...

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz