Re: Coil form material - Q-killer?

Original poster: Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

It was 4.125 x 0.125 inch thick PVC from the hardware store... A common cheap PVC tubing...

Cheers,

        Terry

At 10:36 PM 1/10/2007, you wrote:

Terry:

What was the form material for the "non-sonotube" coils? If it is there I couldn't find it although that doesn't prove much.

Sort of off topic but on my way from the parking lot to my office I go through an aircraft model shop which builds all kinds of stuff. Right now there are two 15' high pieces of 3' diameter sonotube sitting on the floor about 15 feet apart. For some reason they have been painted inside and out with white epoxy paing (saw the guy filling the spray gun). Used to be two 12' pieces too but they disappeared. Obviously not TC's but would make pretty good forms for a biggy (if they are dry enough).

Ed