Re: electromagnetic shielding components

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I'd love to see pix and/or your schematic for this. ignition coild circuits are are great fun.
Mike

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I currently have an ignition coil powered monopole tesla coil(nicely
built).
It is run off a 12v, that goes into a 555 timer pulsing squarewave
into a 2N3055. This in turn pusles 12v into an igntion coil. I have
the whole igniton coil drive circuit, and the ignition coil in the
base of my coil - just 4 inches below my primary coil.

Have a burning question? Go to <http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people who know.