RE: ARGH!!: broken wire

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

... a few years ago, while winding a 4" coil , I ran short of wire 'bout 2/3 of the way . Before making my splice , I found another piece of wire, of similer size,, insulated with pvc and striped off about an inch of the insulation and sliped it over my secondary wire , carefully soldered my splice, then put a little epoxy on the spice, then slid the pvc jacket over the spice.,..seems to work fine,.......hope that all made sense ;-)

dave

<http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2737??PS=47575>Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series. Who will win?