Re: The New Guy

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dan,
Welcome to the world of high levels of FUN!!. You might want to design your system at least to a good approximation and let us know what primary capitance you want. I had a good vttc system, but no experience with them and burned out my tubes.....I guess either they were old or I didn't let them heat up enough. I cannot remember the caps value it used.
   Anyway....I'm sure someone on here can hook you up.
Mike

Have the bug BAD!  Need caps, if anyone can give me suggestions on
where I can scrounge some LARGE caps for another project or has a
diagram for a VTTC using an 813 tube please let me know.

Thanks!

Dan

Cheap Talk? <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.