Re: Are these mica caps?

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Any idea what kind these are? I also have a lot of glass caps, are
these any
good for VTTC's? I know of their problems for regular disruptive coils.

It would be sweet if I could use any of these caps, as then I would
have all
of the expensive components.

Thanks!

I did a search, but could find no info on those particular caps. I would not try the glass caps, but the AXEL caps seem like they might do fine. I did see a reference to pulse forming networks for that brand of caps. Good luck. I did see that some little mica caps that I got might be worth a lot more than I paid for them. I got them at an electronic surplus supply store in Denver years ago. : )
Mike

Want to start your own business? Learn how on <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index>Yahoo! Small Business.