Re: Weather/coil performance

Original poster: Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Something must be drastically wrong. Perhaps a connection came loose somewhere or something is shorting. The weather alone would not cause this. I suspect something happened to it in the last week. Recheck all the wiring.

I think if it were reheated to 75 degrees it would still not work. Some part might have failed too... Might as well start checking everything...

Cheers,

        Terry