Re: Ball lightning, very close hit

strongly suggest that you
read the Ball Lightning article in this months' issue of Skeptic magazine.
Track down some of the references given."

Which month? Don't remember reading it and can't imagine I skipped over it. They've had articles on Teslamania at time but don't remember this one. Unfortunately my wife makes sure that magazines don't last long around here so if it more than a month old I have lost it.

Ed

Don't expect to find an religious acceptance of ANYTHING in the Skeptic.......