TC radiates

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher" <herwig.roscher@xxxxxx>

Hi,

A running TC radiates RF. As it operates at its natural frequency,
its base impedance should be nearly resistive. I would like to know,
whether this base impedance increases or decreases with the size of
the brush (if it's a VTTC) or the length of the discharges (if it's a
disruptive TC).

Furthermore I would like to get a feeling for the magnitude of this
impedance - is it some tens or some 100 Ohms? And is there a method
to measure this impedance w/o a breakout?

Any hints are very welcome!
Bye             Herwig

Greed is the root of all evil !