Re: vttc_project_picture

Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Try to get an 833C (commercial) if possible. Graphite plate construction is much more robust.

Dr. Resonance

That's pretty sharp photography.  I like the looks of
that VTTC.  It has a very neat, clean layout.  Is that
the permanent home of the 833A?  Up on the top deck?
That's going to look cool when the filament is glowing
and the toroid is sparking.

I hope you will continue to update the list with new
images as you make progress.  Just looking at yours
makes me want to surf e-bay for an 833A.  IGBTs?  I
don't need no stinking IGBTs!  Gimme a big 'ol glass
bottle and a 40 lb. plate transformer!