Re: Information Unlimited VTTC yields eight-foot streamers (wa Re: Really big VTTCs)

Original poster: "Drake Schutt" <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>

Doesn't someone who works for (maybe the owner) IU subscribe to the list? I remember seeing it in someone's signature. Perhaps he could shed some light on the subject. or not.....

When I was a first getting into tesla coils I bought some plans for a small coil from them. They were not very informative and probably would'nt produce very long sparks.

Drake

On 1/28/07, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: Jim Lux <<mailto:jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 01:15 PM 1/28/2007, Tesla list wrote:
>Original poster: "Steve Ward" <<mailto:steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx> steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>Seems businesses of this type often make claims based on what they
>*think* they can build, whether or not they have actually made the
>product is questionable.  So they probably have made some VTTCs with a
>foor or 2 of spark, but figure it should just scale up to 8 feet.

And it's unlikely that someone is going to complain to the Federal
Trade Commission for false advertising.. They probably also have
"fine print" disclaimers somewhere.