Bye for now....

Original poster: "Chip Ford" <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
I am unsubsribing from the list today. Mostly because I been messing around with other electronic stuff. The large amount of mail I get from the list mostly goes unread right now. I want to build a larger coil come warm weather. I would like to thank everyone for all of the help I have recieved. I have learned so much from you-all. I will be back soon if the Lord is willing. Probably after I get my Son going good with his baseball...That's right, spring is almost here..This Friday is Groundhog's day. Daytona 500 is in a couple of weeks...Get ready....

Thanks again,
Chip Ford
<mailto:chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx