Re: potential measurement (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:40:18 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: potential measurement (fwd)

The moving air could interfere with the pulse formation, ie, the next pulse
one second later.  I usually allow 120 seconds with still, non-moving air.
Probably overdone I imagine one could fire every 15-20 sec and probably get
good measurement results.  At 2 minutes we never have to worry about
residuals.

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com