RE: Vegas pole pigs can't take the heat (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:51:23 -0700
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Vegas pole pigs can't take the heat (fwd)

Hi David,

110F in Vegas is not that unusual in summer. However, it has been plenty hot
everywhere in the SW. Out at the edges, I suspect the pigs are subject to
some pretty strange "sine" waves and sags. Also, Las Vegas has been growing
in leaps. Old infrastructure could be the culprits and targets of
overloading. Just some thoughts...

Jim Mora
So Ca. Heat