RE: Hi (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 18:11:25 -0700
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hi (fwd)

At 10:14 AM 7/7/2007, Tesla list wrote:

> [...]

There's a huge difference between a website run by a business with
deeper pockets than an individual.  When someone gets hurt and gets
treated in the emergency room these days, the first thing the health
insurance company does (before they pay the claim, even) is send a
letter asking (in effect) who might be available to help defray the
cost.  It's not all that complex.. just asks some innocently worded
questions with big implications:
Where did the accident occur?
was it on private property?
Is the property owned or leased by a business?
Was anyone else involved in the accident?