Re: Resonant frequency of twin coil? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:36:02 +0200
From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Resonant frequency of twin coil? (fwd)

Nicolas.

Your resonant frequency in the tank is the same as the secondary res. freq.

Keep in mind that the primary inductance is divided in 2, so that 1/2 is
in each primary coil. This means that each primary coil should have 1/2
the total inductance.
There is going to be some inductance in the wires between the tanks
also, so my guess is that the coils woll tune with around 3,5 - 4
primary turns.

Whereabouts do you live? I`m in the Hobro area.

Cheers, Finn Hammer