Re: 180 BPS synch? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:48:22 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 180 BPS synch? (fwd)

Hi Phil,

Yes, there are sweet spots. Now, how do you define "sweet"? In my mind,
it's when the coil is delivering the longest sparks and running
smoothly. No one or the other, but both. So with that said, my coil
using 8 electrodes on a pass-through gap (rotating electrodes passing
through 2 stationary's) likes a bps of about 340. Go figure!

Take care,
Bart